Hello! It is me again Irisa. Some of you might know me from a lot of fashion review that I wrote within this blog. And yes I do love to wear scarf so that is why I am collecting a lot of beautiful picture of woman who wear scarf and how to tie a scarf to get some inspiration how to wear it.
And that is why I want to share some of my picture with you today. In the end, you might find nice inspiration to dress with your scarf or buy one in your closet.
Thank you for the lovely inspiration picture form variety of place/Iphone app such as : Dahong, Shez, App Styletag and we heart it and etc.
So let's take a look together^^
First is the lovely website that full of information how to tie a scarf which is http://www.scarves.net/how-to-tie-a-scarf/. You might want to check it out for more detail but I did save some of the picture that I like and share it with you guys^^Hope this is helpful for you.
Noted that do not forget that scarf/scarves have variety of size such as
1. 90*90 / 100*100 / 150*150 cm.
2. 70*150/ 100*180 cm
Normally size 90*90 and 100*100 is not long enough to tie fancy way. So if you are a kind of girl that do not tie scarf much just put it on your shoulder or around the neck this size is perfect for you. But if you want to change the way you tie your scarf everyday or often, you should buy the scarf that is long or big size like more than 100 cm.
To Tie a head scarf is so in the trend right now but most of the girl do not know how to tie a head scarf so this picture might help you.
Variety of ways to tie a head scarf.
To tie a head scarf is up to your personalty and the way you dress on that day like you want to look cute so you have to tie a bow on your head but if you want to look hippy last picture might be the right style for you.
What about working woman with a scarf?
I am this type of girl. At the office, if it is getting too cold, I will put on the scarf to make me warmer. When I was out to the sun light I might need a scarf to cover my face or skin from getting burn[sunlight in Thailand is meant to kill you.. yeah I mean it T^T] And when I do not feel comfortable with my dress like wearing V neck shirt in the meeting room so I just put on my scarf to cover some part that might distract others people^^ Ahh I love scarf.
Let's see some beautiful picture that might get you some inspiration to wear them.
Lastly, let's take a look at scarf on our daily life.
We might choose to wear a scarf to make a simple same old shirt look more decent and have more detail on your looks. Especially in Thailand, we have a lot of Thai designer that designed very beautiful scarf such as Kloset and Issue. So a lot of Thai girls and Celeb in Thailand like to wear scarf a lot in everyday life. [If you want to know more about their design just check it out in my category of the blog]
And here it is some Thai's Celeb picture with their scarf.
In my opinion, to select a scarf for yourself....
1. The Size is Matter >> because like I told you before some size is too small to tie a fancy one. The size 90*90 cm is perfect for putting on your shoulder or around the neck without knotting it too much.
2. Choose The Right Material
- Soft Chiffon : Best for summer because it is light, soft and perfect for the wind on the beach but no good for tie a bow scarf because it is too soft.
- Silk Satin : Best for nice bow tie scarf, also give you the expensive look [because it is a bit shinny] and it is slip easily on your shoulder so you have tie it all the time.
- Wool : Best for winter, keep you warm, normally in the plain color with no graphic much and it is very thick.
3. Price >> In Thailand, we have variety of price let me show you some detail
- > 500 Baht means that imported from China, Hongkong and Korea. Might have very beautiful print but the texture and materiel is made from bad quality. You have to choose harder to find the good quality one and it has a lot of copy so you might walk into someone that wearing exactly the same scarf as you did.
- 501 -1,000 Baht Might come from same country as above but much more in a better quality of the material. The print might not easy to find that much like above or the print is copy from others brand name like LV, Hermes and Alexander McQueen etc.
-1,001 -3,500 Baht Might has their own designer to design it like or it is a Hi-Street Brand name like Kloset, Topshop, Asos etc that you can find it at the department store. Good quality of material and Nice detail on the scarf.
- More than 3,500 Baht Might come from Hi-End Brand name such as LV, hermes etc. Everything is perfect. Might made of rare or hard to find material or designed by famous designer so just hoping that you have enough money to take that scarf home^^
And that is it. Hope these information do help you decide what scarf that fit you perfectly and how are you going to wear it beautifully.
For me? I just buy the scarf that I like the material and the print was just stunning and I just put on my shoulder without any knot or tie at all^^Because I like to show the print on the scarf.
Yeah that is me...what about you?